Discover Scuba Diving
- Our Diving center is open to all diving establishments world wide including but not limited to PADI,SSI, BSAC, CMAS etc. Everybody is welcome if you are certified, diving for the first time or looking to further your diving knowledge and abilities
- Overview To qualify for this activity you must be over 14 years of age or older and have a reasonable fitness level and not have any medical conditions whatsoever.
- All children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent who must join this scuba diving activity. No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Not recommended for pregnant travelers Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Discover Scuba Diving is applied for non- certified divers to see what scuba diving is all about. This is the experience program for someone who would like to try SCUBA Diving with VIETNAM EXPLORER DIVING CENTER without committing to a full certification course. The try scuba program with VIETNAM EXPLORER DIVING CENTER takes only few hours, starts with an explanation of basic diving theory and explains about equipment, equalizing and breathing techniques,hand signals to communicate with diving Guides then go into shallow water for acclimatization and some skills practice. Then take you on a shallow water dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
- For DSD program, you are closely supervised by a professional instructor or dive master.
- We also provide Open Water Courses and Snorkeling that you can take if you have enjoyed your Try Diving Experience in Phu Quoc Island
- We teach our scuba programs in the following languages: Vietnamese, English, Chinese, and Russian
- Duration: 1 day, 2 dives
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at from 7:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 8am ( if go in North ) and about 9am ( if go in South)
- We start the first Dive at about 10am and finished second dives at about 1pm , between 2 dives we have about 40 minutes to relax on boat
- We will serve lunch on Boat after finished all diving / snorkeling activities at about 1pm and back to your hotel at about 3pm ( depending your hotel locations and divesites we will choose )
What is included?
- High-quality equipment ,
- Fully-certified divemaster/ Instructors from different scuba associations guiding you.( especially we use only long time experience guides who knew the divesites here like their Palms so you can see the best in Phu Quoc when you dive with us )
- Coffee, tea, water and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up/drop-off arrangements.
Can I fly after diving?
- Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane
Intro To Scuba – The International DSD Program
- So you want to try diving, but don’t want to spend 3-4 days to learn to do so? Or perhaps you don’t want to commit to the time and expense without knowing what the sport is all about?
- Or maybe you don’t know swimming but would still like to experience scuba? Well, we got you covered! The International DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) program is an introductory program designed to give you a taste of the underwater world under the direct supervision of an instructor.
- No prior experience need.
- No swimming skills needed, either. The program starts with a short orientation, followed by some skills practice where you get familiar with the equipment and some essential safety drills, after which you go for a dive out in the open sea.
- And if you like the activity, you can then go on to get certified afterwards as well (and be warned – there is a very good chance you are going to get hooked to the sport for life, as a result!).
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
- you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
VietNam Explorer Local Dive Center
Our team of multi-lingual staff are here to assist you to give you the best experience possible.
Adress: DT 47 Group 2, Suoi May Hamet, Duong To Commune, Phu Quoc City, Kien Giang Province
WhatsApp: (+84) 1695 333 727
Hotline: (+84) 395 333 727